goodmorning! welcome to owl's farm. and now in other news...one of my favorite etsians, the lovely belinda of gretchenmist, passed on the kreativ blog award to me over the weekend - thank you. :) i don't know a lot about the award other than for me it's just lovely to be chosen by a peer that i admire, and that the award entails listing 7 things about myself and passing the award on to 7 others. so, 7 random facts:
1. my husband and i grew up in the same town and went to the same high school but didn't know each other at all. when i was 31, we met in the elevator of the building we both worked in in boston. 2 years later we eloped.
2. i LOVE movies. i don't like popcorn.
3. i often listen to the soundtrack to "the myth of fingerprints" on rainy, dark days.
4. i can't read in the car or i get motion sickness.
5. i love libraries & lakes.
6. i am the oldest of 4 girls. my husband is the youngest of 4 boys.
7. i won a gift certificate once by singing "winter wonderland" on the radio. admittedly random, but true.
i'm passing this award on to some talented women whose art and blogs inspire me: holly, janet & trisha, liane, laura, brooke, and mollie. is it against the rules to include you, belinda? OK. well i'm going to do it anyway.