Tuesday, November 3, 2009

smokey gray tuesday





there is a very distinctive mood about this bunch, don't you agree? somewhat mysterious, somewhat nostalgic...i am not sure exactly how to put my finger on it but i sure do like it. i think this color palette is beautiful, and very november, :). from top to bottom: "moon pearls vintage button cocktail ring" by calloohcallay, "sometimes" by the lovely erintyner, "rusty earrings" by etco, "reversible tube scarf" by hierapparel, and "town meeting" by one of my favorite favorites, urbandesign.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this gray palette! What wonderful selections--thanks so much for including my ring.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous mood you've set here--I'm in love with all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, thank you very much for including my earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, what a beautiful collection! I love the grey tones too!

    ReplyDelete