Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the wheatfield






imagining myself in a breezy, quiet, and calm field of gold. just me and this little orangey kitty. from top to bottom you can find these pretty things here: "pincushion" by katep, "anemone enameled semi-dangle earrings" by jewelryvixen, "spilling - drawing for a cure" by prettylittlethieves, "floral vintage metal tray" at amradio, "9. feb. japanese anemone" by snakebathdance, and "vintage style spun cotten tiny cat figure" by vintagebycrystal. see my new treasury for more.

5 comments:

  1. I love the work by vintagebycrystal. You find the best stuff. Deja vu... I think I typed that last sentence in a comment on your blog before! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i feel like i've been touched by greatness! i'm honored to be noticed by your artist's eye. much obliged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! Mr. Kitty is tickled to be included in the mix! And beautiful blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about that first illustration. so wonderful!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing my work along with all these wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete