Thursday, May 27, 2010

it's pretty late






it is so late i am feeling a little fuzzy. but it has been so long since i have put together a collection...and besides, i really felt inspired this morning by ohmyampersand's new wood pendant. gorgeous! and by chance it seemed to fit with some recent favorites. definitely check out these shops if you haven't already. from top to bottom: "harold and mod upcycled dress" by featherweight, "pine system series" by bcode, "le grand mealunes" by creeley, "fitzgerald leather tote bag cross body strap in saddle brown" by renneslechateau, "adventure" by mydaddyspaper, and "wood pendant - red flower" by ohmyampersand.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding me! I'm especially grateful because it allowed me to find you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline - you are a true gem. You make me feel over-the-moon happy because you included me with such amazing work. I always love the artists you find. A true compliment. Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks caroline! i love your blog. adding you to my bookmarks now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice collection, I like the bag and horse picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how your collections all fit so beautifully together. always soft and rich too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo Knows sent me your way. Great blog! (=

    ReplyDelete